Our family of schools
The Eden Academy is at the very forefront of special needs education. We are a family of schools that places children at the core of all we do.
By being part of an Academy and working together, each school, every child and their family benefit from an enhanced range of provision, services and support including:
- Skilled and experienced staff
- High quality facilities and resources across our schools
- Co-ordinated family services including after-school and holiday clubs
- Access to a large team of creative and physical therapists
We currently have 5 schools in our Academy, each offering bespoke education for groups of children with different needs:
- Alexandra School
- Grangewood School
- Moorcroft School
- Pentland Field School
- RNIB Sunshine House School
Please use the links to visit each individual school.